Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I am Beautiful and I Can Rock The World

I am beautiful and I can rock the world, because...
...eventhough I am married at the early age of 22 and haven't experience life being single since after I graduated & take a board exam I got married. And now I have 3 little angels,  I would still say I am beautiful mommy and still can rock the world with my angels around me.

I can be their sister, best friend and as a mom at the same time. I can do everything  that would make my family happy.  As what others says, you can't do anymore what single does when your married but I would tell, I can still rock the world of my family and be a beautiful Mommy. :D

Oh! what about you? Can you say to yourself "I am beautiful and I can rock the world"? then make your own blogpost and join Ms. Gelleesh new contest. Go visit her blog here: www.gelleesh.com
With her generous sponsors www.dressupgamesforteenagers.us and www.dressupgamesforgirls247.com this giveaway won't be possible. Thanks to them :D

To join, just click HERE for the complete details.
This giveaway will end June 9, 2012.

 Goodluck Fellas!



♥♥XOXO♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting!!! Your comment is very much appreciated! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...